Raw Cacao Energy Balls
200g mendjool dates
30g raw almond butter
200g raw ground almonds
30g chia seeds
15g raw cacao powder
1/8tsp fine salt
20g desiccated coconut
- Remove pits and tops from dates and blend in food processor along with almond butter until it forms a paste. If too thick, add water, 1 tbsp at a time.
- In a separate bowl, evenly mix almonds, chia seeds, cacao powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend until an event paste is formed. Consistency should be firm enough to hold together but can be easily rolled into a ball. If not holding together, add warm water 1 tbsp at a time.
- Make 20 x 20g balls by scooping a spoonful into your hand and rolling into a bite-sized ball.
- Roll the balls in desiccated coconut.